- About Us
- AFPMB Business
- AFPMB Directory
- Directives, Instructions and MOUs
- Disease Vector Ecology Profiles (DVEPs)
- Field Guide to Invertebrates Affecting Military Ops
- Guide to Operational Surveillance
- Living Hazards Database
- Research (DWFP) Publications
- Service Newsletters
- Teaching CDs
- Technical Guides
- VA Publications on Tactical Herbicides
The Operations Division coordinates DoD contingency vector and pest management with the Joint Staff, the Combatant Commands, and other US and Allied contingency planning organizations, and serves as an advisory body to deployed entomologists and pest management professionals and provides timely scientific and professional pest management advice on installation and contingency operations worldwide. The Operations Division further supports contingency operations through natural resource management related to invasive species and retrograde operations.
- Represent the DoD at the national and international level on pest management issues and policy.
- Identify implications of new and changing policy to DoD pest management operations worldwide.
- Liaise with our Allied Partners on pest management issues during contingency operations.
- Work inter-service issues to ensure they are addressed to meet the needs of all Services.
- Provide support to DoD personnel on any pest management issue in any situation.
- Provide rapid accurate responses to questions regarding all aspects of pest management.
- Maintain the website to meet the needs of our customers.