- About Us
- AFPMB Business
- AFPMB Directory
- Literature Search
DWFP Patents & Invention Disclosures
- Dorendorf B & Ripley V. Spraying device system and methods of dispersing and disseminating materials. US Patent 6,805,307 B2, issued 19 October 2004
- Dorendorf B & Ripley V. Spraying device system and method of dispersing and disseminating materials. US Patent 7,073,734 B2, issued 11 July 2006
- Chauhan KR, Zhang A. Methods of separating Z,E-nepetalactone and E,Z-nepetalactone from catnip oil. US patent 7,375,239 B2, issued 20 May 2008.
- Zhang A, Carroll J, Wang S, Klun JA. Methods for preparing isolongifolenone and its use in repelling arthropods. US patent 7,378,557 B1, issued 27 May 2008.
- Heller LD, Dorendorf B & Douglas JT. Ultra low volume chemical delivery system and method. US Patent 7,572,107 B2, issued 11 August 2009
- Zhang A, Carroll JF, Wang S, Klun JA. Methods for repelling arthropods using isolongifolenone analogs. US patent 7,579,016 B2, issued 25 August 2009.
- Bernier UR, Barnard DR, Booth MM, Kline DL, Posey KH, Yost RA. Chemical composition that attract arthropods. US patent 7,771,713 B2, issued 20 August 2010.
Nolen JA, Bedoukian RH, Maloney RE, Kline DL, 2010. Compositions for inhibiting the scent tracking ability of mosquitoes in environmentally defined three dimensional spaces. Patent US 7,807,721 B2, issued 5 October, 2010.
Lan Q, Kim M-S. Use of α-mangostin as a mosquito larvicide. Patent US 7,981,438 B2, issued July 19, 2011.
Borchert JN, Poché RM. Pest control methods. US patent 7,943,160 B2, issued 17 May 2011.
Quinn BP, Carlson DA, Geden CJ, Bernier UR, Booth MM, Hogsette JA. Attractants for insects such as flies. Patent US 8,053,464 B2, issued November 8, 2011.
Pridgeon JW, Becnel JJ, Strickman DA. Pesticidal double stranded RNA composition and method of use thereof. Patent US 8,080,648 B1, issued Dec 20, 2011.
Carlier P, Bloomquist J, Paulson S, Wong E. Insecticidal carbamates exhibiting species-selective inhibition of acetylcholinesterase (AChE) US patent 8,129,428 B2, issued 6 March 2012.
Bernier UR, Posey K, Kline DL, Barnard D, Chauhan K. Methods and compositions for repelling arthropods. US patent 8,207,157 B2, issued 26 June 2012.
Simchoni-Barak M, Schlein Y, Muller GC. Controlling sugar feeding insects. US patent 8,420,070 B2, issued 16 April 2013.
Sides M. Electrostatic spray system. Patent US 8,746,597 B2, issued 10 June 2014
Kaufman PE, Mann RS, Butler JF. Materials and methods for pest control. US patent 8,772,348 B2, issued 8 July 2014.
Chauhan KR, Bernier UR. Methods and compositions for repelling and/or killing insects. US patent 8,822,533 B1, issued 2 September 2014.
Invention Disclosures -- Patents Pending
- Dorendorf B, Heller LD & Douglas JT. Ultra Low Volume fluid delivery system using a centrifugal radial compressor and method thereof. Patent Application US 2009/0025794 A1, published 29 January 2009.
- Diclaro JW, Pereira RM, Hertz JC, Koehler PG. Fly attractant system with toxicant-treated cords. U.S. Provisional Patent Application SN 61/167,545 filed April 8, 2009; U.S. patent application #2013/0081324 A1 published April 4, 2013; WO2010118024 published 14 October 2010; European Community Application EP20100762300 filed 6 Apr 2010, publication number EP2416645 A1, published 15 February 2012.
- Gaugler R, Suman D, Wang Y. Autodissemination of an insect-growth regulator for insect management. WO 2,012,158,192 A1 published 22 November 2012. http://www.google.com/patents/WO2012158192A1?cl=en
- Wang Y & Gaugler R. Bi-phase station for mosquito control. RU2012-041 filed December 2012, USPTO SN 13/pending.
- Hogsette JA & Jordan K, 2013. Self-closing net door for prevention of insect entry onto aircraft. USPTO application SN61/779,622 filed 13 March 2013.
- Meepagala KM & Bernier UR. Compositions and methods for repelling blood-sucking and biting insects, ticks and mites. USPTO application SN 13/784,937, filed March 2013.
- Chauhan KR & Paraselli BR. Methods and compositions utilizing lactams derived from camphor, verbenone or cat thyme oil for repelling blood-sucking and biting insects, ticks and mites. Patent Application US 2014/0275034 A1, published 18 September 2014.
- Willis MD, Saunders ME, Ramoutar D, Szymczyk JM, Krenick FN, Rohrbacher A. Insecticidal compositions and methods of using the same. Patent application US 20130101687 A1, published 25 April 2013. http://www.google.com/patents/US20130101687
- Bertrand J. Device and method for measuring static charge on flying insects, U.S. Navy case number 101891nonprov, USPTO application SN 14/023,541 filed 11 September 2013.
- Bertrand J. Small droplet sprayer, U.S. Navy case number 101942nonprov, USPTO application SN 14/037,849 filed 26 September 2013.
- Koehler PG, Ragasa EV, Pereira RM. Dual action lethal containers, systems, methods and compositions for killing adult mosquitos and larvae. Patent Application US 2013/0276355 A1, published 24 October 2013.
- Gaugler R, Suman R, Wang Y. Autodissemination of an insect growth regulator for insect management. Patent Application US 2013/0303574 A1, published 14 November 2013.
- Widder L, Innocenti G. Insect control device and associated methods. USPTO provisional application 62/000,979, filed 20 May 2014.
- Chauhan KR & Paraselli BR. Vaporization strip. USPTO nonprovisional application 14327642, USDA-ARS docket #0150.11 filed 10 July 2014
- Nunn P. Carbon dioxide source for vector surveillance. USPTO provisional application 62/050867, U.S Army docket No. WRAIR 14-14.
- Hill CA & Watts VJ. Insect G-coupled receptors useful as targets for insecticides and compounds and reagents identified using the same. USPTO application SN 14/356,019.