DWFP Overview Publications
- Cope S. E., Strickman D. A., White G. B. 2008. The Deployed Warfighter Protection Research Program: Finding New Methods to Vanquish Old Foes. The United States Army Medical Department Journal, April-June 2008: 9-20.
- Hoel D, Pridgeon JW, Bernier UR, Chauhan K, Meepagala K, Cantrell C. Departments of Defense and Agriculture team up to develop new insecticides for mosquito control. Wing Beats, Spring 2010, pp 29-34
- Linthicum, K.J., Allan, S., Barnard, D., Becnel, J., Bernier, U., Britch, S., Clark, G., Cooperband, M., Geden, C., Hogsette, J., Kline, D., Pereira, R., Pridgeon, J., Quinn, B., Welch, C. and Zhao, L. 2007. Mosquito and fly control research by the USDA-ARS Center for Medical, Agriculture and Veterinary Entomology (CMAVE) in the Deployed War-Fighter Protection (DWFP) Program. Proceedings and Papers of the Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California 75:131-133.
- Linthicum, K.J., Allan, S., Barnard, D.R., Becnel, J.J., Bernier, U.R., Carlson, D.A., Clark, G.G., Geden, C.J., Hogsette, J.A. and Kline, D.L. 2006. The Center for Medical, Agricultural, and Veterinary Entomology: developing new mosquito surveillance and control products. Proceedings and Papers of the Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California 74:83-86.
- Malamud-Roam K, Cope S. E., Strickman D. A., 2010. IR-4: The New Partner in the Search for Public Health Pesticides, Wing Beats.
- ARS Partners with Defense Department to Protect Troops from Insect Vectors . Agricultural Research/September 2005
- Navy Entomologists Focus on Mosquitoes. CDC Website 2012
- Researchers to Pentagon: catch more flies with blue
- BSC Newsletter - Deployed Warfighter Research Program Overview by Lt. Col. Doug Burkett - Spring 2013