- About Us
- AFPMB Business
- AFPMB Directory
- Directives, Instructions and MOUs
- Disease Vector Ecology Profiles (DVEPs)
- Field Guide to Invertebrates Affecting Military Ops
- Guide to Operational Surveillance
- Living Hazards Database
- Research (DWFP) Publications
- Service Newsletters
- Teaching CDs
- Technical Guides
- VA Publications on Tactical Herbicides
CDR Hoffman Selected for Promotion to Captain
Please join us in congratulating Commander Eric Hoffman on his selection for promotion to Captain in the US Navy!
Commander Hoffman is a US Navy Medical Entomologist and is the Officer in Charge, Navy Entomology Center of Excellence, Jacksonville Naval Air Station, Florida. He is also the Navy Entomology Specialty Leader and the Vice Chair to the Armed Forces Pest Management Board.
Congratulations, Eric, on your most outstanding achievement!!!